Joining our Slack channel to find other players!
- If you are a 3.0, 3.5 or 4.0 player and want to rally or play singles or doubles, join our Slack group to find active players.
- We recommend you to use the Slack apps for Android and iOS.
- See this help page about how to sign into a new workspace.
- Once you join Slack, there is a Google Doc to put down your level, favorite courts, and time.
- You can contact Tony to help you pair up for singles or doubles or just to rally.
- Please only join the Slack channel if you are serious about playing, we don’t want to just talk about playing tennis, we want to get on the courts and play!
- Or email Tony Tam at email@example.com for any questions.
|NTRP 4.5||Bryan Chung (City Racquet Sports owner)|
|NTRP 4.0||Wilfred, Jay, Roshan|
|NTRP 3.5||Roland, Richard F., Tim, Mandar, Tony, Eric W., Sanchay J., Kara, Haresh M., Prashanth S., Steve T., Brett, Carrie, Mayank G., Avinash, Brian A., Tina B., Kyle H., Eric W., Dave C., Brett N.|
|NTRP 3.0||Malinka, Martin, Kunal D., Matt D.P., Adam, Stephen W., Ed L., Ashley M., Tom H., Rachel, Nichol S.|
|NTRP 2.5||Mikiko T., Nate P., Raunaq G.|
Getting rackets and stringing services
We recommend going to City Racquet Shop of San Francisco for all your tennis needs the city ( rackets, stringing, advice)
How to find, reserve or walk on to tennis courts in SF
- A Google Map of places to play in San Francisco and the free reservable courts.
- Use Spotery.com to book a set of courts at 12pm 2 days ahead of when you are playing. There is another set of tennis courts that you book 7 days ahead at 8am.
- Read and about the etiquette if you are waiting or playing on tennis courts that are not reservable. This from the SF Park and Rec.
Ratings NTRP or UTR
Hi, my name is Tony Tam. I am the organizer for 70+ people to play badminton in https://sfbadminton.org. During COVID-19, my badminton partner and I played a lot of tennis and fell in love with the game. It’s very hard to find others to play tennis in San Francisco who are roughly at the 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 level. Hence this site to connect people to play, without paying any money.