Our mission is to connect tennis players to compete and have fun!
How to find, reserve or walk on to tennis courts in SF
- A Google Map of places to play in San Francisco and the free reservable courts.
- Use Spotery.com to book a set of courts at 12pm 2 days ahead of when you are playing. There is another set of tennis courts that you book 7 days ahead at 8am.
- Read and about the etiquette if you are waiting or playing on tennis courts that are not reservable. This from the SF Park and Rec.
Joining our Slack channel to find people
- If you are 3.0, 3.5 or 4.0 player and want to play singles or doubles, join my Slack channel to find players http://bit.ly/join-sftennis
- Once you join Slack, there is a Google Doc to put down your level, favorite courts, and time.
- You can contact Tony to help you pair up for singles or doubles or just to rally.
- We usually play in the early mornings 7-9am and Saturday mornings.
- Please only join the Slack channel if you are serious about playing, we don’t want to just talk about playing tennis, we want to get on the courts and play!
- Or email Tony Tam for any questions.
|NTRP 3.5||Roland, Richard, Tim, Tony, Sanchay, Kara, Haresh, Prashanth|
|NTRP 3.0||Malinka, Martin, Kunal|
Getting rackets and stringing services
We recommend going to City Racquet Shop of San Francisco for all your tennis needs the city ( rackets, stringing, advice)
Ratings NTRP or UTR
Use this chart as a reference of NTRP or UTR ratings.
Hi, my name is Tony Tam. I am the organizer for 120+ people to play badminton in https://sfbadminton.org. During COVID-19, my badminton partner and I played a lot of tennis and fell in love with the game. It’s very hard to find others to play tennis in San Francisco who are roughly at the 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 level. Hence this site to connect people to play, without paying any money.